Chapter 3, Sorry I am Slacking
Page 63 of 365. Good Morning Lovies. Surprisingly, it is above zero outside, there isn't any snow on the ground; and I sit here in a tank top and shorts. (Mind you that is nothing new, as I am one who wears flip flops out in the snow when it is minus 15 or minus 20 outside... I AM Canadian after all!!!). I have been struggling with writing lately. Really been stuck in my head. There is soooo much evil in the world, that I couldn't even put into words what I wanted to say, let alone what I thought of it all. It truly is impossible to process how "sick" the world has become... or maybe always has been... To think that on March 1st, we commemorated the lives that were lost over the farce of the Salem witch trials in 1692. The injustices that occurred. Women AND men who were executed for being human; for using natural things to heal people. To me, it is utterly insane how society was back then. I had to bring that up, in order to express how I feel about what is going on ...

Comments
Post a Comment